Saturday 2 July 2011

A sign

I am not sure whether it is a sign or not.Last year's winter,when I was taking bus to school,I said to myself : Please give me sign,tell me what to do.Then,a big arrow showed on the road(actually it is always on it).I looked at it,and turned my eyes upwards: Ying Wa Girls'School?!

This year's sign is from ELLE Horoscope.It said that I should be peaceful and leave the world for a while.Then start my life again.

Well,I think............I still amour him.

And last night's dream....was charming.....[smiling sweetly]

                                                      yesterday's protest was totally crazy.

Have you ever seen a group of teenagers rapping under the bridge in Admiralty?And we all went crazy?Just like sining karaoke?==
Yes you are right.
We are them.

No comments:

Post a Comment