Sunday 31 July 2011

Disappointed

  Just a minute I realised that I would never fit in his social life.What I'm trying to say is his "mum" and brothers.Although he says I'm his close friend "in words".I just can't feel it.In the worst situation I even imagined that he was all lying to me.

  I'm born to be suspicious.He doesn't act like he's against me(of course he wouldn't) when others attack me but I am not sure if he just dislikes me in heart just like the others.Because we are from 2 schools,2 genders and have seen each other for only 1 time.I can never be as friendly as his friends do.

  Have you found a post on Facebook like "Like this status and I'll give you a percentage."
  He gave me 60% which means "close friends".I'm....disappointed.And he gave his "mum"(Ivy) 200%!!!I am so envy about their friendship.Why everytime I take a person as my favourite one but I am not his?

  Do you despise me,ex-boy?

No comments:

Post a Comment