Saturday 16 July 2011

Second Dilemma!!

  I sent a song to him few days ago.I said,"May I sing a song to you?"He answered,"Yes."
 
  I chose a song called "Kai歌之王" by The Pancakes.Don't think it is funny.It isn't at all.The lyrics are touching and moving.

  Like this: 我想寫首K歌 應選用字眼哪一個
                我很想 我想寫首K歌
                讓你每天都播
                到了寂寞無助 你會想起我
                抱著我的唱片高歌

I said,"Just imagine it's my voice."
He said,"...."
I don't know whether he got it or not.

After it,we talked like normal friends,til today.

Should I join Raimondi?He is there and it will be much much happier and funnier.My life will be brighter.But its level is a bit lower than YWGS......and I'm afraid that I may not fit in their group.They have played for 2 years and I suddenly spot in...................................................................................I am freakin out...........................................................................................................................................Will it be embarrassed?

I don't know why that whenever I dreamed about him(just chatting and walking in the streets),people around us act like nothing happened.Like we were invisible.
Well and last night's dream was about...um...rice...tissues.....you know. and wind,streets,big clothes,lonely,looking for each other...you know,yep.

I just hope that Bxxxx is not reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment