Tuesday 26 July 2011

Disaster Attacked

  It was not an accident.

  It was more serious than a car crash.

  It just like a bomb exploed in a watermelon and all juice spilled to one person,me.
 
  I argued with Geoffrey last night and he was at his highest anger point:he posted what I said on Facebook.There was only one person who likes it but I am sure that Brian and others MUST saw it.My image,my fame,my life....(not that serious)....anyway,I am dead.

  So dead.

  I mean,he must thinks that how I think of Verna Cheung at the back(SHXT),and Anna may be involved....I don't know.But she told me that Verna Cheung had helped his history a lot.He didn't make any comments or press the "like" button.Before the big storm attacked,Geoffrey and I did a "samller" fight and his view was: No comments,but just speechless and jaws off".

  Casper,scold me!!I ruined everything!!![sitting in the corner]

  He refused it and I went there with Jenny and Rachel instead.We did a fantastic girls'date.We laughed and talked about handsome boys(especially the one who sat next to us,a foreigner)And we orderd a big cup of Ice-cream+Soft drink for each of us.I really tried not to think about boys today.It was really familiar with the scenes from teen films.Finally,we ended the day by a nice tram trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment