Friday 15 July 2011

Harry Day

  I went to watch Harry Potter today.It was brilliant,magical,fabulous,fantastic and a masterpiece!I especially like the scene when all studnets and teachers start to protect Hogwarts.I was eating a bunch of gummy bears during the movie lol
 
  I am talking to Brian on the Net right now.He is like...nothing special?(Of course he's like that I haven't told anything to him yet)He probably is playing Talesrunner,okay I will be logged in there soon!

  So....as you see I'm still not reall sure about my feeling.We did hang out once,on 31st Dec,just two of us.We met in Tsim Sha Tsui and walked in the crowd streets.I was impressed since he had waited for me like 4 hours because I left for the performance of Complaints Choir.I wished he was my amant that time because that was so close.And "you-know-who" was in Macau....that far way.But we didn't hang out after this.He went out with his classmates instead and that's the worst thing.Because I am not as close as them....I  mean they meet each other everyday in school!

No comments:

Post a Comment