Thursday 30 June 2011

Ulcer Day

  是不是因為用了Spongebob Squarepants Toothpaste,所以我的口里有一粒ulcer呢?

  It has settled in my mouth for 3 days.I shouldn't throw the medicine away [feeling guilty] In November,it visited me once and it was HORRIBLE.I couldn't eat well,talk well and sleep well.I missed a yummy dinner,it should go back to its planet!

  I finally finished reading a series of comics called "美味關係".It doesn't like the ordinary style of Japanese comics.At least the characters'eyes are that big.Victor said there are eyes which cover over 80% of the faces.It is a very good and inspirational series.Try to find it in Hong Kong Central Library.It is put on 6th floor.

  I borrowed two books wrote by Agatha Christie.They are 4:50 From Paddington and Dead Man's Folly.Crimson Summer! [licking blook on a knife]

  He has ignored me for almost a week..........If....if.....I won't annoy you...can you talk to me just like normal friends?I know you even defy me for being your friend.
  I just want you can comfort me when I am down,can talk to me with my childish thoughts,can share happy things with me in daily life.....

  [Touching my ulcer......AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!Mum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment