Thursday 21 July 2011

Messy

  I seem like making everything to a mess.I mean,it was alright yesterday but dunno why,when it came to today,it was a disaster.Well not that dangerous but....uh.......{chewing lips]
  I am shaking when I making milkshake~~~ Okay,no more puns.
  All the things make me wonder that : Does he discover it ?! /______\
  If he does,then it is bad.Because I want to wait for the right time.Anna said he MUST has something with Ivy -___- He refused this status,of course.

 I am a mess,this is a mess,all things are a mess~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gonna tidy up.......this....................mess..........................

I wish I could eat my baked ice moutain just like last last night ><

And honestly,seriously,I even don't know if I like him or not.

3 comments:

  1. You don't know if you like him or not?! I thought you're certain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know if you like him or not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never said that I LIKE him.I feel like that way but I am not sure.I think of him,and I feel happy when I talk to him.(flirting?)But i dunno.Gosh.

    ReplyDelete