Tuesday 9 August 2011

Boredom

I'm so bored,really.Everyone just disappeared these days and they are offline on MSN,Facebook....etc. One person does online but not in my communicative ways.

(Misturabeat xD)
You've got me laugh lol

Recently I'm reading Harry Potter.I used almost 4-5 days to finish the 1-4 episodes.And I started reading The Order of the Phoenix today.

What a lazy boring summer.I am like being grounded [angrying] And somebody said he could go out but now it was just cancelled,no reply!I feel like cheated [angrying again]
If I have to use a picture to represent my face these days,I will choose Skrik \@0@/

[Groan] Heyyyyyy!!!!!!
WHERE-------HAVE-------YOU------GUYS-------BEEN----!!!??????
I wanna find somebody to play with me (Nonono,Mommy isn't a good choice)


P.S. I slept at 3am last night,was reading Harry Potter 4 and listening to musik.
"Once upon a time I was falling in love,now I'm only falling apart.Nothing I can say,total eclipse of the heart...." I am not copying from your PC profile.But I heard this song for the first time last year,in March.Honesly my nose is very strange,it smells the air and atmosphere and brings me the feelings of something.Like I'm back to the times,golden time of mine.



I keep hidding and lying,but still can't hide from the Mirror of Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment