Saturday 25 June 2011

I don't know what happened last summer

I have something needs to confess.
First,I saw you and she's conversation on Facebook.I don't know why you still believe that it was me who talked to your mother.In fact,I did not talk a word to your mom.And I did not spread scandals to your parents.Email?This is the most ridiculous thing from your mouth.
You want truth?Then this is the truth.
But I really did answer your father's questions.I think you got angry because of this.
I don't think there was someone who told your mom that I was your girlfriend.Victor would not do this I swear.And do you think I have the guts to speak to her? The most possible possibility was that she discovered something weird and started to doubt you.That's it.
According to your words,these are the things I can think of.And til now,"who" and "how" are still a mystery.

Second,your ex-pair.Yes I did talk to her.Scold me.I wanted to know what she likes when you were falling for her.We talked about entertainment and other stuff.We did mention about you.But there was no scandals about you.I didn't spread rumors.Whenever you and she had a fight,your first feeling was like "SHE AGAIN!" But hadn't you noticed anything wrong about yourself?Don't you think the problems are caused by you?

Last,you,Lysander Connors,do not say something unreal to anyone.Things you don't know or not sure,they can be the most harmful weapons to people.If you want to say something bad about someone,find and prove.

And I don't want my blog would be your weapon to fight against me.Remember,something I have done/will do not mainly because of you,don't be that arrogant.You think the much you hurt me then the much I want to leave you.You are wrong.And sorry to disappoint you.

If you've got the answers/clues about what happened last summer,please tell me

I don't mean that I didn't do anything wrong in all events.But I don't want you to think I am a bitch anymore.

Oh and about my image and impression in your heart*coughs*let's don't talk about it.

(much better after I typed all these things out!)
(but what's the use to type it?you won't believe what I said lol)
(fine,very fine,okay,Tschuss)

4 comments:

  1. 珊珊,你不用去解釋那麼多。需要嗎?值得嗎?請原諒我,我不知道該怎麼去安慰你,但是你可以找我傾訴,找我發洩,但是不要再為了一些過去而執著,你還有未來,還有很多快樂讓你去尋找。僅僅一句,過去的就讓它過去。

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must need to explain.I don't care.I love my past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the more you say it the less chance you have. that's all i'm saying. goodbye.

    ReplyDelete