Monday 27 June 2011

My Childhood

  First,I want to share a song by Joanna.I miss her voice.


  I had my childhood in Shenzheng and Ap Lee Chau.Due to my mother's business,she bought a flat in Shenzheng and lived there with me.My dad came once a week.I missed the chocolate and snacks he bought in Hong Kong the most.Unfortunately I cannot find it in supermarket anymore.I entered an international kindergarten.I didn't want to go  to school actually.Kids in there were all foreigners,well almost.There were just 2 Chinese in my class.The teacher was very strict.She didn't let me write a wrong stroke of my words.I was very very naughty when I was young.I had locked few boys in the toilet.But under the teacher's eyes,I released them....unwillingly.
  Since the education in Hong Kong is better,my mom sold the house and moved to Hong Kong.We lived in Ap Lee Chau.It was quiet and small.I love it.There is no bus and all you can hear is people walking in the streets.There is a park and I usually went there with my mom after dinner.I was an active "boy".....and also.....gorillaz in school?
 

 Crimes done by me in childhood:
1. I used to make all the books lying on the floor in library.Then I walked away quickly.....the librarian was so poor....sorry
2.I used to pinch a girl's arms in kindergarten because she was too mean.I didn't feel sorry for her.
3.I broke mangosteen since I thought it could jump up and down just like a ball.I put it back into the refrigerator secretly.
4.The girl sat next to me in primary one was too noisy and mean(I hadn't entered LMC yet).I threw my rubber to her and [bomb],it hit her head.She cried and I looked at her happily.

I was very very very very naughty.I was not a good kid in school,I mean my conduct.....I never get A,mainly B......

There are many more things I can tell.But I want to play Women's Murder Club (a computer game,IT'S AWESOME!) right now.All I can say is: I am only a kid even now.....I am even not a ...normal teenager.

It is very easy to get the game.You can download the software and you can choose your games to play(but only 1-2 times)

Lalalalalalallala~

(I seems to be happy but actually I'm not.)

1 comment:

  1. In fact,you are very NAUGHTY now...
    This is your unusual childhood,campare with my childhood,mine is so simple and i almost forget it.

    ReplyDelete