Sunday 26 June 2011

Oh No

Oh no,I should go to Page One today.Maybe I would pull down the bookshelfs and let the books hit his head.

Oh no,I lost a reader who is the most important but the most unpopular one.

Oh no,I haven't solved  the case Little Black Lies from Women's Murder Club yet.I should finish it today but my mom told me to stay away from the computer.Just a little,a little bit then I could find out who's the cruel killer!dammit!

Oh no,I bought....Spongebob Squarepants toothpaste?!It says "Bubble Fruit flavor" and "Toothpaste for kids" and it is really BLUE.Do you think my teeth will be whiter and more shiny?

Oh no,I bought a box of AHMAD TEA but I chose a wrong flavor

Oh no,I really should go to Page One why didn't I even think about it?!I supposed to buy books today but I was just too lazy to walk out of my home!!! /_\

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.I DO want him to read my posts though.

Since I won't talk about my Liebe life anymore.

[tearing my cheeks] Can you just read?R-E-A-D.

Yes,read.PLEASEEEEEEEE /_\ [sitting in a corner,being autistic]

No comments:

Post a Comment