Sunday 26 June 2011

Lost

I am not sure what I should do now.
I feel irritable when I finish all my thick heavy books.What should I do next?There is a "paper hill" (I teared them from some useless exercise books) on my desk and I draw childish things on it,using crayons.
I haven't been out of my house for 2 days.I did think to take MTR without a destination.Just to wander around some districts which I haven't been there.But by considering the budget,I think I will do it later.

How about sitting outside the Hong Kong Culture Centre for a whole day?

Or exploring some old streets and vintage shops in Central?

I seems like losing my will.I feel so scared since there's nothing to do in my daily life.And the worst thing is: It's summer holidays......

I think he will be extremely happy when he is reading about this.He MUST be very excited about my boring life.That's a huge success for him,congratulations.

So yep,what am I going to do now?After I finish this post?Maybe I can go to the kitchen and take up a knife,then stab into myself to end up all these.

Please do not call 999.

No comments:

Post a Comment