Saturday 25 June 2011

Calculation and others(my habits)

WARNING,THE THING I SAY BELOW DOES NOT MEAN I LIKE MATHS.
I like calculating times.Usually when I am revising books,I calculate the pages and each hour used on them.Then I set a target(time) for myself to revise.But this increases the pressure of learning to me.

More worse,even when I am taking a bus(soon to be late!),I calculate it as well.
Time I left: 15 mins
1 minute=60seconds
15 x 60 = 900seconds

then i start counting.................................

And I like counting how long an event has passed.....I always count the times of something treasurable.However,counting them makes me feel miserable especially when I realised that they are no longer happen right this moment.


I am an perfectionist.Since I was a child,I liked finishing all the homework (even it had tons of it that day) before I went to play.It was insane but I did enjoy the progress of writing words.I still enjoy it today.Whenever I see the dense and meaningful words lie on my book,I feel satisfied.
If there is an imperfect stroke on my letter,I feel mad and I MUST need to correct it.Otherwise I will be irritable.
I usually get high marks in school.I think if there's any bad things happen,then the only chance I can be happy is based on my academic performance.
Low marks?I feel depressed,but it will soon disappear because of my funny silly classmates and the Language Arts teacher (who has big boobs and doesn't wear underwear,we all call her Sexy Man--negative)



One of my habits is silly: I write "lucky day" and "bad day" on my big big big and colourful calendar.



In order to get over the lonely time during lunch time,I always put a book in my bag.It must be easy to read and happy.


When I am sad,the movies and books I watch and read are all cheerful.When that someone talks to me or does something which makes me feel like flying in the sky,I grab the chance to watch romances e.g. Roman Holiday,since it is hard to watch them deal to my pathetic love life.



As you see,I am kinda a feisty girl.But mainly in school,I am extremely shy and timid in realife..............(you won't believe this) I seldom talk to strangers.Instead,I talk to myself when I am bored.But same,I don't speak out.Alexis is my best friend but he always goes out to play.Sometimes I play with my teddy bears(I have hundreds!!) and the long,green and silly dragon from IKEA.We play some dramas and stories.Many of them were bought by my mom before I born......so they are historic.


So far,you think I am a lonely girl who plays with her imginary friend and toys.But what I can say about it? HAHA,yes I am.My mind is still in 6-7 years old.I like wandering around in Toy's r us.....I think it is deal with my mother.She takes care of me like I am 3 years old kid.She knows I am a teenager but she still talks to me with baby words.But I have got used to them......Since I am the only child in my house,I discovered funny things to play by myself.


That's my habits.Weird?I am a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment