Tuesday 16 August 2011

Impressing

I am very impressed that he said that.People say we know who are really true to us when we meet troubles.It happens,and he does.It is a long story if you need me to explain it.I only can tell you that it is a complete disaster.Like thousands of tsunami attacking you and you are sank to the buttom of the sea.

(Sorry for quoting this,Lemon)
Brian: These are all the past,you don't have to know what they think about you,me also.If I do hate you,why would I still be talking to you?
Chantal:So you think I'm bitchy too.
Brian:As you like,if you do so.
Chantal:Why everytime when others hate me or act against me and you just like nothing happened and talk to me as usual? (I got a bit nervous when I asked him this)
Brian:Because I don't care what others said.
Chantal: But if I really do something bad,you won't sit there and do nothing will you?
Brian : I don't know what bad things you have done.

人們說愛情是盲目的
Or what he said is really true?I am a suspicious person you know(Yep,Lemon Tea you've known for ages)

Anyway I finally know who is my real friend!!!!!!!!!>0< So that you,Anna and Victor!!!!!\@0@/

2 comments:

  1. Chantal: But if I really do something bad,you won't sit there and do nothing will you?
    Brian : I don't know what bad things you have done.

    sounds a lil fake :D

    'Anyway I finally know who is my real friend!!!!!!!!!>0< So that you,Anna and Victor!!!!!\@0@/' i don't know what you're trying to say there. so that you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cup of sour lemon tea you're killing my confidence :D and you gave me a smile? xD

    I am trying to say that after this accident I know what my true friends are,Brian,also Victoria Chowder and Anna.

    Oh I dunno can I add you to my gummy bear picture :D ?

    ReplyDelete