Monday 22 August 2011

Wings

I know a boy.
He is misty.
He is lack of confidence.
One day,I said to myself,"......"
I do not know what is going on,not a bit.
I assume that,we are still friends.
One day,he said to me,"I'm glad that we are still friends."
And I was like flying in the sky,with my wings.
Not because of RedBull.

The wings brought me to the universe.
I saw the sun,the moon,and thousands of shiny stars.
Surprisedly,I fell down.
"Bomb"
I hit the ground,I landed in Africa.
Didn't get scared by lions and tigers.

I asked myself,"It is not reasonable."
He hates me.The last time he talked to me he said he did so.
Then I wondered,how can a person hate someone but still can be friends with her?

And the point is,
He filled my heart,on that whole long day.
This doesn't mean I love him.

It is just a,
special,
relationship,
imagined,
by myself.

I know a boy,
He is misty.




No comments:

Post a Comment