Saturday 3 September 2011

Straws and Chopsticks

  So he used two straws instead of a fork xD
 
I think we were like two nomads eating in MTR station lol just like two little homeless children.

O~Children~~~~~

And the theme song is I Will Always Love You.

He sings extremely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He can sing like Whitney Houston and Britney Spears!!!!!@@

And he forced me to sing xD

Well but in fact...............ours legs are broken =[

I am looking forward to the next date :D We'll meet each other for millions times this year actually,due to some sports activities organised by us (like hide-and-seek)

Honestly,while I was looking for him in that international school,I heard something was laughing.He was hiding in 4th floor but I kept looking for him and running on 4th and 5th floors ==

But his eyes can kill girls?xD

"Can you enter the male's toilet?"
"What?!Say again?"
"Couldn't you enter the toilet?"
"Why ask?!!!!"
"Someone told me that you couldn't enter it because you look like a girl ;D"
"Heyyy,who told you that?!!!Liars!!!Spill the details to me quickly!!!@@"
"Nothing xD"
"Heyyyyyyy....=="


"Will you get a credit card when you grow up?"
"Yes..maybe."
"Will you use it crazily?"
"I can control myself :D"
"If you get a girlfriend one day,and she uses the credit card crazily and tells you to pay for her,what will you do?"
"I will dump her undoubtedly xD "
"I will sell her to pay the money "I said
"Actually..I don't like my girls spending too much money."

Okay I got it xD

6 comments:

  1. So you have 2 targets eh? Good luck! :D Wish you all the best. I'm striving also haha, but he doesn't seem to like me anyway. btw, thanks for sharing the convos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "he" in this article isn't that "he".It's the new target xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I get it XD Can't find a new target. Still stuck with the old one :( STRIVING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new target is a bit babyish.*sigh* he is just a little boy I mean!>< I feel like I'm a pervert!
    And the old target keeps giving advices and suggestions like an invisible cupid.But he gotta take care of his girlfriend lol.Not much time can be give to me actually.
    jealous~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm rejected...
    haha, no you're not a pervert.
    it doesn't matter, cause you have your new target now, you dont give him much time neither :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. {facepalm]but the old target still keeps in touch with me on mail.And I still enjoy telling daily things and troubles to him.Can't live without his funny words lol.
    but the new target just like...come-and-leave.Sometimes he talks to me a lot but sometimes he just ignores me.

    Boys are troublesome but girls need them lol.

    ReplyDelete